Monday 9 December 2013

Cake Release Review.

We've all had the nightmare of baking the most perfect cake but not being able to get it out of the tin. Before, I thought the only way around this was to use greaseproof paper which is quite a laborious task when you just want to get the mixture in the oven ASAP! My mom actually discovered this product on a routinely shop on Lakeland and ordered it for me as a surprise.
Essentially it's grease in a bottle and in liquid form. You squirt a tiny amount into your cake tin and spread it around evenly using a brush et voilà, your tin is greased and ready to go. It really is as simple as that.
What I really love about this product, aside from the speed and convenience of it, is that it can be used to grease really intricately shaped tins where normal greaseproof paper wouldn't be able to reach. Also, the cakes come out absolutely perfectly (as long as you apply it all over, which isn't difficult) and with such ease. No more keeping your fingers crossed that your cake will come out in one piece.
For only £3.99 there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I would re-purchase this. I've had it it since around August and with regular use, it is actually still quite full - you really do only need a tiny amount for great results!

16 DAYS TO GO! Cakesfordorothy xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly