Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas Cookie Inspiration.

I really do love decorating biscuits at Christmas, my earliest memory of this was when I was 7 and I went to Ikea with my mom and buying about 50 of their gingerbread biscuits in star and tree shapes. I decorated them all with festive writing icing and put the first letter of everyone in my year group's name on biscuits and giving to them in cellophane bags as presents. They went down well, despite the fact that I got angry at some people for opening theirs before Christmas day. Since then I've had an obsession with biscuits for the festive season. Here are a few which have inspired me this year...

20 DAYS TO GO! Cakesfordorothy xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly