Tuesday 1 January 2013

What I got for Christmas 2012 - baking edition!

Follow me on bloglovin' and hello cotton to find out when I post new recipes!
After watching an excessive amount of YouTube 'beauty gurus' do their highly requested 'What I got for Christmas 2012' videos, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and do my own but with baking-related items I received. I did get quite a few this year and I'm so grateful for all of them so here's what I got...
Firstly, from one of my best friends, I got The Hummingbird Bakery cupcakes and muffins recipe book. It's only tiny but boy is it filled with loads of amazing recipes that I am so excited to try out! 
Then from another friend I received a Rosie's pantry baking book, not only does this have recipes but also techniques on how to make your baking perfect which will be greatly useful for me!
Next, from my mom I got a few things. We are both obsessed with the TV show Great British Bake Off and she did try to get me the cookery book from that but it was sold out so instead she got me one of the judge's book - Paul Hollywood how to bake. Again, like the previous book, he goes through baking techniques as well as some incredible recipes for breads, cakes and pastries. 
She also got me two pieces of equipment from the Broadway Cookshop on a recent trip to The Cotswolds - a cake taster (which I have been needing for years as I only use a fondue fork out of a set) and a piping bag. I am yet to figure out how to use the piping bag but I'm sure it'll produce great results when I can use it!
I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas too and if you got any baking themed presents then feel free to tweet me them @emmamorley7. I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year and I hope 2013 brings great things for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly