Tuesday 22 January 2013

Microwave chocolate chip cookie.

Follow me on bloglovin' and hello cotton to find out when I post new recipes!
In case you haven't realised yet, I'm obsessed with baking things that are quick and easy but also taste good. I stumbledupon this recipe a while ago but didn't have the chocolate to try it out at the time. It says you should microwave for 2 minutes but after reading the comments I microwaved it for 1 minute 30 seconds and then a further 15 seconds to make sure it was properly cooked (don't forget to use a cake tester just because it hasn't been in the oven).

 I'm not going to take credit for another blogger's recipe but I just really wanted to share it. It says it's for one but I would really struggle to eat this by myself, definitely one to share. I ate it with custard but ice cream or whipped cream would be really nice too.
If you're still interested click here to see the recipe. Alternatively, if you'd prefer more of a pizza hut-style warm cookie dough, click here for the original recipe. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly