Thursday 10 January 2013

Ultimate Chocolate Muffins.

Follow me on bloglovin' and hello cotton to find out when I post new recipes!
If you're searching for the best chocolate muffin recipe in the world, look no further! I have been testing out countless chocolate muffin recipes for several years now but this is the one I always come back to. It has a perfect texture and I always get compliments with them. As I say in most of my recipes, you can choose what chocolate you want to go inside, I usually use chunks (not chips) of white or milk chocolate but experiment around with different combinations. With this recipe you can have double, triple or even quadruple chocolate! The possibilities are endless! 

Ingredients:

200g/7oz plain flour
25g/1oz cocoa powder
1 tbsp baking powder
115/4oz caster sugar
185g/6.5oz chocolate
2 eggs
100ml/3.5 fl oz sunflower oil
200ml/7 fl oz milk

Method:

1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F.
2. Line your cupcake/muffin tin with 12 muffin cases
3. Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into a bowl. Stir in the sugar.
4. Place the eggs and oil in a separate bowl and whisk until frothy. Gradually whisk in the milk.
5. Stir the eggs, oil and milk mixture into the dry ingredients. 
6. Add in your chocolate and stir.
7. Pour your mixture into the cases and fill each to about three quarters.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until well risen and spongy.

You can also decorate the muffins with some melted chocolate and dust with cocoa powder, this is optional.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly