Wednesday 14 November 2012

Chocolate Cake In 5 Minutes!

Follow me on bloglovin' and hello cotton to find out when I post new recipes!
Today I have a super quick and easy chocolate cake recipe for you. This only takes 5 minutes and it is great as a snack or a pudding after tea. I found this recipe on a youtube video, it tastes quite good but obviously isn't as nice as a normal cake that has been cooking in the oven for half an hour.


(Yes, it is in a Bratz mug but if you watch the video you will see why).
All you need to do is thoroughly combine 2 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of self raising flour, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of oil and 1 tablespoon of oil in a mug or microwave bowl. Chocolate chips are optional, I did not use them but I regret that. I would also advise using more milk as it did turn out a bit dry. Then put the mug in the microwave for 2 and a half minutes. It will rise quite a bit but watch that it does not overflow. Use a knife to ensure it is cooked properly, but it should be.

Leave for a few minutes to cool as it will still be cooking after it has come out the microwave. However, eat it while it is still warm for the best taste. Try adding chocolate sauce, custard or condensed milk! 

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly